Alligator is a modern Android navigation library
What is Alligator?
Alligator is a modern Android navigation library that will help to organize your navigation code in clean and testable way.
- Any approach you want: activity per screen, activity per flow, single activity.
- Simple yet powerful navigation methods.
- Lifecycle-safe (navigation is available even when an application is in background).
- Passing screen arguments without boilerplate code.
- Handling screen result in object oriented style.
- Bottom navigation with separate back stack history.
- Flexible animation configuring.