Elegant network abstraction layer in Swift
What is SolarNetwork?
Alamofire and Moya are elegant Swift network frames. They each have their own advantages. When I use them, I always want to combine the advantages of both, make them easy to use and retain their original features. So I wrote the SolarNetwork.
- SLNetwork corresponds to a SessionManager.
- SLTarget corresponds to a Host, or a set of requests for the same configuration.
- SLRequest, SLDownloadRequest, SLUploadRequest corresponds to Request of Data, Download, Upload.
- SLProgress return progress when download or upload.
- SLResponse response of a request which you can decode to JsonObject or Model.
- SLPlugin you can modify SLRequest in willSend and modify SLResponse in didReceive.
- SLReflection reflex properties of SubSLRequest to Alamofire.Parameters.