A set of command line tools that lets you have compile time verification
What is nef?
nef, short for Nefertiti, mother of Ankhesenamun, is a command line tool to ease the creation of documentation in the form of Xcode Playgrounds. It provides compile-time verification of documentation, exports it in Markdown format that can be consumed by Jekyll to generate websites, and export Carbon snippets for given Xcode Playground.
nef is inspired by ΛNK for Kotlin and tut for Scala.
- Eases the creation of Xcode Playgrounds with support for third party libraries.
- Compiles Xcode Playgrounds with support for third party libraries from the command line.
- Generates Markdown project from Xcode Playground.
- Generates Markdown files that can be consumed from Jekyll to create a microsite.
- Export Carbon code snippets for given Xcode Playgrounds.