An Elegant Financial Markets Library Written in Swift
What is BigBoard?
BigBoard is an elegant financial markets library for iOS written in Swift. Under the hood, BigBoard makes requests to Yahoo Finance API’s. Those requests are then processed and clean, friendly, and easy to use objects are returned. The goal of BigBoard is to take the learning curve out of the Yahoo Finance API’s and centralize all finanical market data into one core library.
- Retreive a stock based on a stock symbol
- Retrieve multiple stocks at the same time based on multiple stock symbols
- Retrieve an RSS Feed with the 25 most recent items for a stock symbol
- Retrieve an RSS Feed with the 25 most recent items for multiple stock symbols
- Retrieve historical data for a stock for any custom date range
- Retrieve chart data information for a stock that can easily be used in many charting libraries
- Retrieve graph images with custom trendlines
- Retrieve a list of stocks based on a search term
- Comprehensive unit test coverage
- Extensive documentation