A Location Manager for easily implementing location services & geofencing in iOS
What is BBLocationManager?
BBLocationManager is a location Manager for easily implementing location services & geofencing in iOS, written in Objective-C. Ready for iOS 11.
- Get current/continious/frequent location and get current geocode/address with simple API call.
- Add or remove Geofence at current/given location. Get callback via delegate when user enter/exit a geofence, supports foreground/background, even when app is not running.
- Read location permission status and if not provided ask for location permisssion automatically.
- High performance, easy to use, battery friendly, use via block or delegate. Stops automatically when location update is not required.
- Example App included for demonstrating all the features. Supports iOS 6.0 and later.