Framework to Play a Video in the Background of any UIView
What is SwiftVideoBackground?
SwiftVideoBackground is an easy to use Swift framework that provides the ability to play a video on any UIView. This provides a beautiful UI for login screens, or splash pages, as implemented by Spotify and many others.
- Play a video with one line of code
- Supports local videos && videos from a web URL
- Automatically adjusts when device orientation changes
- Automatically resumes video when app re-enters foreground
- Pause, resume, restart, and other controls
- Loop videos (optional)
- Mute sound (optional)
- Darken videos so overlying UI stands out more (optional)