Android Library for a DrawerLayout similar to the one in Google Apps
What is GoogleNavigationDrawerMenu?
This project aims to let you use a ListView menu similar to the one in the new Google Apps (Keep, Play Music…) without having to do any extra effort. Sorry for the long name, though.
With GoogleNavigationDrawerMenu you can:
- Set a GoogleApp-styled DrawerLayout menu and only have to specify the main content for your app, you no longer have set the ListView and its styles. Everything is handled by the GoogleNavigationDrawer class.
- Set main and secondary sections to the menu.
- Set a list of icons for those sections (optional).
- Both text and icons remain selected when you click on them.
- Set an OnNavigationSectionSelected listener so you can handle section selection events.
- Change the background of the list items.
- Set a header and footer to the inner ListView.