A routing library to fetch objects from an API
What is WANetworkRouting?
WANetworkRouting is an iOS library to route API paths to objects on client side with request, mapping, routing and auth layers.
- Highly customizable: network request, authentication and mapping layers are separate, you can create your own.
- Default network request layer built on top of AFNetworking 3.0
- Default mapping layer built on top of WAMapping
- Built-in object router
- Built-in batch manager
- Different configurations available
- NSProgress support
- Tested and used on real projects