Fast and simple OCR library written in Swift
What is SwiftOCR?
SwiftOCR is a fast and simple OCR library written in Swift. It uses a neural network for image recognition. As of now, SwiftOCR is optimized for recognizing short, one line long alphanumeric codes (e.g. DI4C9CM). We currently support iOS and OS X.
- Easy to use training class
- High accuracy
- Great default image preprocessing
- Fast and accurate character segmentation algorithm
- Add support for lowercase characters
- Add support for connected character segmentation