Google Directions API helper for iOS, written in Swift
What is PXGoogleDirections?
PXGoogleDirections is a Google Directions API SDK for iOS, entirely written in Swift.
- Supports all features from the Google Directions API as of August 2018
- Supports “open in Google Maps app”, both for specific locations and directions request
- also supports the callback feature to get the user back to your app when he’s done in Google Maps
- in case the Google Maps app is not installed, also supports fallback to the built-in Apple Maps app
- Available both with modern, Swift-style completion blocks, or Objective-C-style delegation patterns
- Queries are made over HTTPS
- JSON is used behind the scenes to help reduce the size of the responses
- Available through CocoaPods and Carthage