A Swift library that provides useful protocols and convenience methods to manage application preferences
What is Prephirences?
Prephirences is a Swift library that provides useful protocols and convenience methods to manage application preferences, configurations and app-state.
Preferences could be
- User preferences UserDefaults
- iCloud stored preferences NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore
- Keychain to store credential
- Application information from Bundle
- File stored preferences (ex: plist)
- or your own private application preferences
ie. any object which implement the simple protocol PreferencesType, which define key value store methods.
You can also combine multiples preferences and work with them transparently (see Composing)