A UI framework for building messenger interfaces on iOS
What is MessengerKit?
MessengerKit is a drop-in UI for messenger interfaces on iOS built in Swift. Centred around a single UIViewController, MessengerKit is themeable to fit your needs and includes a number of powerful features.
- UICollectionView based with pre-loading and caching of size calculation for bubbles.
- Auto-growing input view.
- Multiple included cell types: text, large-emoji, image, video.
- Presentation of SFSafariViewController
- Built-in, customisable themes.
- A custom theming system to bring your own UICollectionViewCells, headers, footers, and input views.
- Avatar support (currently only in the travamigos theme).