Malibu is a networking library built on promises
What is Malibu?
Palm trees, coral reefs and breaking waves. Welcome to the surf club Malibu, a networking library built on promises. It’s more than just a wrapper around URLSession, but a powerful framework that helps to chain your requests, validations and request processing.
Using When under the hood, Malibu adds a lot of sugar helpers and moves your code up to the next level:
- No more “callback hell”.
- Your requests are described in one place.
- Response processing could be easily broken down into multiple logical tasks.
- Data and errors are handled separately.
- Your networking code is much cleaner, readable and follows DRY principle.
Equip yourself with the necessary gears of Malibu, become a big wave surfer and let the days of shark infested asynchronous networking be a thing of the past. Enjoy the ride!
- Multiple network stacks
- Declarative requests
- Chainable response callbacks built on promises
- All needed content types and parameter encodings
- HTTP response validation
- Response data serialization
- Response mocking
- Request, response and error logging
- Synchronous and asynchronous modes
- Request pre-processing and middleware
- Request offline storage
- Extensive unit test coverage