A Swift wrapper for Apple's CommonCrypto library
What is IDZSwiftCommonCrypto?
IDZSwiftCommonCrypto is a wrapper for Apple’s Common Crypto library written in Swift.
IDZSwiftCommonCrypto provides the following classes:
- Digest for calculating message digests,
- HMAC for calculating Hash-based Message Authentication Codes,
- Cryptor for encrypting and decrypting bounded buffers,
- StreamCryptor for encrypting and decrypting streaming information, and
- PBKDF for deriving key material from a password or passphrase.