Blocks Based Bluetooth LE Connectivity framework for iOS/watchOS/tvOS/OSX
What is ExtendaBLE?
ExtendaBLE provides a very flexible syntax for defining centrals and peripherals with ease. Following a blocks based builder approach you can easily create centrals, peripherals, associated services, characteristics, and define callbacks to listen for characteristic changes accordingly.
One of the unique features of ExtendaBLE is that it allows to bypass the limitations of the MTU size in communicating between devices. The library negotiates a common MTU size, and allows breaks down the data to be sent between devices into packets, which are then reconstructed by the receiving entity.
An Android library is in the works with support for packet based communication between iOS /tvOs/OSX. ExtendaBLE-Android, a work in progress can be found here..
- Blocks Syntax for Building Centrals and Peripherals
- Callbacks for responding to, read and write, characteristic changes
- Packet Based Payload transfer using negotiated MTU sizes
- Characteristic Update Callbacks
- Streamlined parsing for characteristic read operations