The most advanced iOS DI framework available
What is Alchemic?
Alchemic is a Dependency Injection (DI) framework for iOS. It’s goal is to help you manage object creation, object properties and variables. And it should be as simple and easy to do this as possible.
- Engineered in Objective-C, usable in Objective-C and Swift projects.
- Definitions and injections are dynamically read from the runtime.
- Self starting on a background thread.
- Uses default initializers, custom initializers or factory methods to instantiate objects.
- Supports singletons, factories (templates) or externally created objects.
- Supports methods and initializer arguments from objects or constants.
- Objects can be located using class, protocol or unique name searches.
- Works with implementation variables and methods, minimising public declarations.
- Automatic array boxing for injections.
- Automatic handling of UIApplicationDelegate instances.
- Support for NSUserDefaults and Apple’s cloud based key-value stores.
- and much, much more.