A side menu controller written in Swift for iOS
What is SideMenuController?
SideMenuController is a custom container view controller written in Swift which will display the main content within a center panel and the secondary content (option menu, navigation menu, etc.) within a side panel when triggered. The side panel can be displayed either on the left or on the right side, under or over the center panel.
- Easy to use, fully customisable
- Left and Right side positioning
- Over and Under center positioning
- Automatic orientation change adjustments.
- Fully customisable transition animations